Florida SKUNK APE clip1

Land O’ Lakes, Florida is where big foot has been seen over 26 times in the past few years. Researchers believe these creatures might be moving either south or north due to global warming.

22 Comments on “Florida SKUNK APE clip1”

• demonhunterfanatic wrote on 19 January, 2010, 13:06

uguys are dumb that looked exactly like one of butchtykids bigfoot costumes he uses for his hysterical comedian vids lol …HOLY SHIT ITS A BIGFOOT llmfao

• gmrios wrote on 19 January, 2010, 13:39

What’s to figure out? DNA evidence, hair follicles, scat remains, hand prints, vocal recordings, foot prints, trails, eye witness accounts, photographic & video evidence.. This is enough information to put someone behind bars in a court of law.
    There is no need to result to the George Bush “scientific” method.

• Taveren22 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 14:19

I have seen A creature that looked like “cousin it” recently I found MOMO. It is exactly what I saw in Miami Fl. In 1999. It moved with incredible agility and looked me in the eye. Covered in furr even the face, It had big black button eyes at the forehead. No visible neck. Only 5 ft though.

• theunknownknows wrote on 19 January, 2010, 14:31

“Due to global warming”. You know, there’s at least a little evidence that bigfootlike creatures exist, worldwide. Yet all evidence (except for rising temperature averages IN URBAN AREAS-machinery, anyone?) points to a major global COOLING trend. And Bigfoot researchers are laughed at. How Fing sad.

• bobicus990 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 14:39

Im not sure if this clip is real its to hard to tell, but skunk ape is defintly a hundred percent real.

• bluegrassgreat776 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 15:33

guys i just wish someone would kill one. so we can figure this bigfoot thing out.

• sirstinks7 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 16:03

omg look at his other video skunk spe farts he shows its just a costume

• Cashfan84 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 16:33

anyone wants to see a live “skunk ape” come to my mother’s house she is dating a skunk ape, he lookes like a member of the great ape family and he smells really really bad

• DBZ1253 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 16:37

that is real look how it was hunched over and walking slow. and for any moron who says chase it shut the hell up!!! i’d like to see you chase a 7-8 foot creature that you never saw. you would probably run home to mommy if it was a bear let alone an unknown species.

• Alimistar wrote on 19 January, 2010, 17:11

Unfortunately the video footage is so poor that it’s hard to determine if it’s really an animal or someone playing prank/hoax with a suit.

• godspiritsun wrote on 19 January, 2010, 17:38

that is a skunk ape for real, how many times people dismiss this 100 percent video footage a hoax, it clearly shows a giant hairy humanoid,
    this is video footage of a live skunk ape

• randalljames09 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 17:47

its not a “bigfoot” its an actual animal that has the smell of a skunk, it adapted from like 80 years ago, yeah, i watch the history channel

• ieatbabies12 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 18:34

thats probably just sum guy in a chewbacca outfit

• aniakamora wrote on 19 January, 2010, 19:30

No effing way!!! I saw that last night with my friends off of Ehren cutoff and we live in Land O Lakes!!

• andrewr62 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 20:13

If he’s real sign him up! The 49er need real help on the offensive line.

• plaidskunk wrote on 19 January, 2010, 20:43

That was a human.

• ozeran wrote on 19 January, 2010, 21:11

do some research. the possibility for bigfoot is real. The fact their are alot of fake things online,..also real. But its still very possible

• GKaly wrote on 19 January, 2010, 21:43

Thats not BigFoot! Thats the Boggy Creek Monster

• JuliaGulia619 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:41

hmmm I live right around that area but i never knew thats where they believe big foot issss

• Oso1G wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:42

I’m undecided…. Gay or stupid….

• Tamers111 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:53

That is amazing! I am the key grip for the BBC world news. I would like to purchase the video for $1.473 billion, US currency! I am astounded by the quality, you must be a brave gent. You can tell, this is the real deal because of how surprised the young man sounds. Simply amazing lad!

• Isinthas6744 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 23:21

Lol I love how people lie about having sightings and claiming the skunk ape is real. How do I know that it’s fake? Because I know the man who put on the suit for the first picture of the skunk ape. I KNOW THE MAN! When I took a fishing trip to the florida everglades, our fishing guide told us about the man, then he introduced us to him. He showed us the camera he used and the picture as well as the suit. And they have people spending ton of money to look for it.