Florida Skunk Ape Video Evidence

The author of this video clip makes this claim: “The best visual evidence ever for the Florida Skunk Ape or Bigfoot. I use film, video and measure the size of the animal.”

25 Comments on “Florida Skunk Ape Video Evidence”

• maddog4637 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 19:31

this is weird at 2:59 you can see something looking from behind the tree and starts moving.

• werewolfFAN28 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 20:27

@hoodoowoman I agree with you.

• hoodoowoman wrote on 19 January, 2010, 21:06

I LOVE this video. You are one of the few maverick investigators who actually uses thought and intelligence by measuring and figuring things out. It is very refreshing to watch your videos as you are NOT in it for the glory and fame..but you want ANSWERS. I respect and admire intelligence sir. Keep up the awesome work.

• fasanotampa wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:00

Your just another guy with O videos and no subscribers (no cred’) BYE BYE

• fasanotampa wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:24

Yes…on my blog I have an image of the tree up close and personal…very lame…not dynamic like the image I took. What I photographed was not moss. It did not look like Pee Wee Herman or George Bush…It looked like a sasquatch.

• seko24041973 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:32

best evidence????
    best evidence of a guy in the woods being filmed….

• justagrrlinny wrote on 19 January, 2010, 22:48

Ugggh, I’m undecided on this one…hate that :( If you’re ever back in the area can we get an up close and personal look at the tree that has the moss that Chuck and monstaquest are talking about? Thanks Tim. Great field work you’ve done here and we’re all incredibly proud of it!!

• WhatADreeam wrote on 19 January, 2010, 23:10

I am a firm believer in SkunkApes/Bigfoots and your videos show me the best evidence in all of my online researching. I look forward to viewing your videos and wait for your newest evidence of BF!! This video, as well as your others, are amazing.

• clewi1091 wrote on 19 January, 2010, 23:55

be careful around those pigs. they can be ornery. they will eat just about anything. probably even taxi drivers…..lol. might need a gun if you keep running into them. good luck tim.

• monstaquest wrote on 20 January, 2010, 0:10

I have to agree with Chuck on this one. If you compare the still shot from 2:05 with about 6:52 on this video, it really does seem that the mossy tree to the right is what appears to be a figure in the original video and still shot. I can actually see the trunk of the moss covered tree higher up, and it does seem to line up with the figure.
    Just curious, but why did you take down the “skunk ape film at half speed” video Tim? I saw it at work earlier, but it is gone now.

• jaxonsgsx wrote on 20 January, 2010, 1:06

I think we can all agree on one thing, Congrats on all your hardwork capturing this and following up on it, regardless of what it may or may not be. Keep up the great work my friend and get an even better video in the future!

• hillbilly482 wrote on 20 January, 2010, 1:45

That’s exactly what I see too. I agree with you. I watched this clip several times.

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 2:34

clear blue skys at 3:30 Pm six days apart is simular lighing..you forgot..I am a photograper. Check Florida weather history last 8-9 days…High preasure…

• cprahl007 wrote on 20 January, 2010, 3:12

This will not be a popular opinion to your video but its mine and if I’m wrong I will not mind admitting so. OK like you say there are two trees there. The tree on left is white with spots, the tree to the right is also white on the left side of it and darker on the right side either from lighting or its covered with moss. But its is just 2 trees to me and if it was filmed under similar lighting conditions I feel it would be more obvious to the viewer.

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 3:41

I know that you found one of the most impressive structures ever..BFRO has it on its website…I hope to get up to Ocala soon as the weather gets cooler. Could use a partner for a few hours…might be fun, who knows…Ocala is a HOTBED of BF activity…

• joe2trees wrote on 20 January, 2010, 4:05

Tim I have come to trust your integrity so even if you just said you saw a bf I would not hesitate to believe you. All bf are 6ft 2
    at some point. THe one you filmed look like a juvenille because like you said
    looked like an nba forward.

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 4:09

Thanks…that what I thought when I read the DUDE’s comments….The Florida guy is supposed to be smaller as an adaptation for the heat we have…thanks again

• joe2trees wrote on 20 January, 2010, 4:23

TIM MY FRIEND YOU are not the idiot That was ment for the guy who wrote
    Dude if its 6ft 2 it must be a hoax. I think
    you are great and I agree with your frustrations. I am so sick of people who dont have any clue about the nature of a bf. Sorry for the confusion. You are great TIM !!

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 5:11

I thought the yellow shirt blended in well…

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 5:45

You took the words out of my mouth…Stop talking about it and watching History Channel and go look for it at your own risk…

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 6:04

Its a skunk ape…not a Penquin…DUDE!

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 6:19

Thanks….I still don’t know why you called me an idiot…perhaps you are right..

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 6:53

We don’t know…The Florida version of BF is thought to be smaller to adapt to the heat..

• fasanotampa wrote on 20 January, 2010, 7:36

Thanks…I’m glad someone can see this..

• gavin begg wrote on 3 April, 2012, 9:20

this is guy is a know angry fraudster,thebfro founf this out and rejected him entering their team. which is saying something since most of them are rabid hunters themselves. 25yearshunting and zip evidence,says their leaders,and the call themselves experts[how can u be an expert on an animal thats not been found,lol].as for his guy watch his angry youtube videos it shows howbitter n angry he is about this. he s a cook ,dont listen to him. is their only one tree like this in thearea. another blobsquatch /tree trunk etc again