Bigfoot Sasquatch Sighting?

You see in the video is clearer then what was actually seen because the videographer was so far away. The “creature” quickly disappeared into the woods and what we seen the video is the last we saw of it. They stopped and shouted, “who’s there?” with no response. People ask they didn’t record the tracks but at the time. it didnt seem important considering what ever made the track, was already captured on video.

31 Comments on “Bigfoot Sasquatch Sighting?”

• LinnTractorNut wrote on 26 January, 2010, 5:23

My guess would be a man in a bearskin. Three reasons to hoax a bigfoot sighting 1. to scare people away in the short term 2. to bring in tourists in teh long term. 3. You’re bored and it sounds like a good idea at the time. (Unless some roadhunter decides to bag you).

• wtrh wrote on 26 January, 2010, 6:04

That’s the same Bigfoot I saw at Walmart last week. I’m just positive cause he had some Jack Links Jerky in his basket!

• Tmanpeckss wrote on 26 January, 2010, 6:51

That picture looks like a man in a black jacket.

• jda1961 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 7:20

so you are sitting in your truck with a camera, see a big hairy thing and suddenly the camera start shaking violently, why do you guys even try this crap.

• peigan1 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 7:39

he was just crossing the road to get a blow job from a female bigfoot

• revtheorylover wrote on 26 January, 2010, 8:22

wow i never noticed that lol =)

• cyinyde wrote on 26 January, 2010, 9:01

that rhymed :D

• rcruz003 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 9:34

Man or ? …….
    A 300 mag will settle the debate right quick.

• gtamythmaster43 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 9:43

read the DESCRIPTION you ass.

• gtamythmaster43 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 9:56

ya know this is kinda fakish.
    But it doesnt look like a suit…
    am stumped…….
    to the video creator were there any details?
    I cant rlly tell.:(

• LaKai1101 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 10:36

seriously, well its probably some guy walikng across the street and going to take a piss in the bush

• mysay2u wrote on 26 January, 2010, 11:28

What a give away notice he just happens to Zoom in on that one spot and up pops Bigfoot what a FAKE

• ILoooooveCamels wrote on 26 January, 2010, 12:19

Bigfoot had a lot of bounce in his step that morning! I’ve never seen him stroll along so cheerfully.

• ILoooooveCamels wrote on 26 January, 2010, 12:49

Is that a poem?

• revtheorylover wrote on 26 January, 2010, 13:34

fro me i think i kinda fake but i the other side of me is saying that its real but what would bigfoot be doing on a hill?

• Uglyoptimus wrote on 26 January, 2010, 14:03

Why would you film a random hill on a road, then just by chance a bigfoot walks into the film? That’s beyond stupid.

• cltopher wrote on 26 January, 2010, 14:23

The arms are too short. Clearly just a guy in a suit.

• xteddyxscaresx wrote on 26 January, 2010, 14:25

i live near peguis and a sasquatch head was to big for its body. A elder from there seen a real one but it was greyish.

• Airsoftman67 wrote on 26 January, 2010, 14:38

obviously a fake.

• webbiedalilone wrote on 26 January, 2010, 15:14

Yeah…if Bigfoot actually does exist and only a piece of evidence is to show for it I would have a hard time to believe it simply because so many people wear “suits” and impersonate the animal.

And honestly in most the videos you see on Bigfoots they all seem to walk straight not all gorilla like. I don’t know what to believe anymore I just hope God gives me an answer.

• donnpatc wrote on 26 January, 2010, 15:46

There’s much that gives me trouble with sasquatch reports in general, and you just hit on one. Most reports don’t talk about an animal that walks that straight. But then, like you, I don’t either.

That just looks weird. It doesn’t look like a person to me; every other one I’ve seen with the exception of P/G shouts PERSON immediately. And unlike most, the story the witnesses give and the camera work reinforce each other.

• webbiedalilone wrote on 26 January, 2010, 16:42

yeah…I’m not gonna lie these things give me the hibbie-gibbies….kinda weird that bigfoot was walking with his back perfectly straight…I have trouble doing that…=)

• donnpatc wrote on 26 January, 2010, 17:32

Not at all. Pay attention to the account; listen to the soundtrack. The camera was right where you or I would put it in the same circumstances. The son was starting to pan back to the road, in fact, when he saw the animal come into view.

Other than Patterson/Gimlin this is the only sasquatch footage I’ve seen that might be the real thing.

• Jesusthelordrules wrote on 26 January, 2010, 17:37

this fkin retard cant hold a cmaera rite can he?

• AsangaBF wrote on 26 January, 2010, 18:28

yeah but this is just an ass in a suit

• T Diggs wrote on 5 February, 2010, 0:46

Looks a person to me. The arms look rather short.

• JP wrote on 23 April, 2010, 12:51

This is complete BS. Hahaha…these are exactly the kinds of people that we don’t need interfering with real evidence. It’s a good thing that this one is so easily discountable.

• Ghost Writer wrote on 10 May, 2011, 21:16

It’s a ghillie suit like snipers wear. I’ve seen at least half a dozen “Sasquatch” videos or photos of men in ghillie suits.

It’s extremely lame and looks ridiculous, not to mention it’s a slap in the face to real Sasquatch researchers.

• Ghost Writer wrote on 10 May, 2011, 21:22

After watching this again more closely, it doesn’t even look like a ghillie suit. It looks like a guy in a hooded jacket and  doesn’t at all resemble anything but a human.

• Ghost Writer wrote on 10 May, 2011, 21:23

It’s possible that whoever filmed it honestly thought or still thinks that what they captured is some sort of “creature”.

I think it’s wishful thinking though.

• bigfoot watcher wrote on 17 June, 2011, 7:32

i dont about you, i belive in bigfoot, but this bigfoot was definely a human.