Skunk Ape Footprints Along Cow House Creek Florida

I found these prints along Cow House Creek, a trib of the Hillsborough River. I need to set trail cams. I left my media card out of my camera the day before and had to return the next day to shoot this.

16 Comments on “Skunk Ape Footprints Along Cow House Creek Florida”

• bobdlowrider wrote on 24 January, 2010, 0:42

Man Tim those were nice prints. If I found prints that nice I would have been going ape shit. I found and cast some nice 9 inch prints here in NE Ohio but haven’t found any the size that you found there
    that were good enough to cast. I’ve found some 14 and 16 inchers but they weren’t good enough to cast.

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 0:56

These wild areas are the best ones for my style of research

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 1:45

With bare toes?

• marlie501 wrote on 24 January, 2010, 2:58

Great music in background and good video. Looks like your getting closer to your goal, (capturing your squnk ape on video.

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 3:16

An excited estimate. More like 60% based on the dollar bill being 6 1/3 inches long.

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 4:02

Thanks for that info. They say Sasquatch tracks are 16-17″ consistent with the Skunk Ape being smaller.

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 4:43

The still are at the end of the vidoe and I am putting them on my blog. Yes, fisherman have carved out trails to the remote river areas. It could have been somebody with a big foot going barefoot., It has been hot in Florida.,

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 5:13

I was there the day before and left my media card at home! I found this area without any way to capture it. I marked it. So my return was anti-climatic. See the previous video in which I explain this.

• wyleecoyotee wrote on 24 January, 2010, 5:34

Nice find. One interesting thing would be to place some visible markers along the track way and then step back and film the pattern they make. Sasquatch tend to walk like they are on a tight rope with their tracks lining up. Were these like that? And what was the approximage stride length?

• cprahl007 wrote on 24 January, 2010, 5:55

Tim
    Forgive me for being a little critical here but in yesterdays video u said the prints were twice the size of your shoe are these prints u were talking about?

• cprahl007 wrote on 24 January, 2010, 6:47

Tim,
    You use to always film from where you started and filmed your walk into these remote areas, I for one would like to see a begining, middle and the end of a researchers trip into the bush. It gives the viewer a complete perspective of what you did to find your evidence., I was wondering how wide the prints were and the length, you did a beautiful job filming the area

• clewi1091 wrote on 24 January, 2010, 6:58

the length of a dollar is about 6 1/8″. so the prints would have been around 12 1/2″ to 12 3/4″ or something like that?

• tccarhauler1 wrote on 24 January, 2010, 7:49

great viedo tim

• derekfoot wrote on 24 January, 2010, 8:42

Great job Tim. I’d love to see some stills of those tracks. Any human activity in that area? How far off trail are you? Did any body know you were going to be in that area? It looks like you could cast the first one. Well done man!

• fasanotampa wrote on 24 January, 2010, 9:00

Thanks…Glad you like my videos…I put a lot of work into them

• marlie501 wrote on 24 January, 2010, 9:28

Wow! that place is really beautiful. Great video, as always. thanks