Oregon Bigfoot: Search for a Living Legend

Trailer for the recently released full-length DVD film, Oregon Bigfoot: Search For a Living Legend, Volume I. Produced, written and directed by Autumn Williams. The documentary is now available for order at www.oregonbigfoot.com

26 Comments on “Oregon Bigfoot: Search for a Living Legend”

• WELLGURU wrote on 29 January, 2010, 8:11

This is the real deal, we were pinned down for 30 min while somthing 8 foot tall took a log and smashed the tree 40 feet from us ! it was so loud it made you stiff with dear he wanted us to run ! but we couldent we were sitting on just a ten foot deer stand side by side ! jumping down and runnign through the woods at 2 am would have been a big mistake as pissed as this creature was i think it got spooked from our whispering for so long its all i can think of !

• MrCheezenutz wrote on 29 January, 2010, 8:22

wow man i really believe that there is something out there.Though I have never seen anything I really do believe something is out there. Ive camped out in Bluff Creek where the “Patterson Footage ” was shot and its incredible just to be there. Thanx for sharing man.

• rayray00000007 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 8:32

i belive you to.. i was with my uncle 1s up in the woods. and we were sure that we saw somthing 8 9 foot tall creature it was black.. bigfoot details.. well this video was just getting good damn.. i wanna see the rest :P im really intrested into learning more about bigfoot

• lwfstars wrote on 29 January, 2010, 9:04

Why do these so called kind reseachers set traps with food and put camera in the woods? Thats not very nice.. if biggie wants to find you when youre in his woods..his home.. he will find you.. until then live him alone..or risked getting screamed at.. and righty so. This race has exsited for hundreds of years they dont need human protection. Great vid though…

• rubroxato88 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 9:20

The witness accounts are very compelling. Some very credible. The American legal system relies in great part on witness testimony.

• AzureBlueSurfer wrote on 29 January, 2010, 9:20

I actually seen a large black Panther in a field on Exmoor , UK. I stopped the car and managed to get within about 15 mts of this thing. I had always been a little skeptical about big cats on Exmoor but seeing is believing. I felt very lucky to have seen one of the many big cats reported in the Exmoor area..

• TheSubterraneanTruth wrote on 29 January, 2010, 9:26

My uncle was once stationed in Oregon when he was in the service. He said he swears that he seen an 8 or 9 foot tall creature (classic bigfoot details) standing on the side of the road early in the morning. He has always been know to be a man of truth and logic…….. I believe him. There are parts of the Northwest that are so dense that it has never been serveyed by human foot…….. I see posiblility in that!

• anzac2404 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 9:50

And some who see it, call it…JESUS CHRIST?!

Oregon has had a very long history with the BF, & its also a beautiful part of America. Keep it clean & keep it pure!

• Dkw23kingpenguin wrote on 29 January, 2010, 10:45

0:45 thorgh 1:00 is epic

• crazyfarm34animals wrote on 29 January, 2010, 10:51

i live in oregon and i cannot believe how much oregon is ignored after all it probably has a ton of history and many creatures that have not been discovered…i am 12 and i love hearing news about my state :)

• KindKristin wrote on 29 January, 2010, 11:23

This is a really good video

• mudsniper wrote on 29 January, 2010, 11:35

Bigfoot must be an environmentalist he don’t leave nothing behind but his foot prints.

• potsmoker5000 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 11:46

I’ve seen some shit out at detroit lake that scared me, i’ve heard sounds, seen fur, and groups of small trees all bent at the tops pointing in one direction.

• anman97 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 12:11

I know same thing to me i was outsisde having a cigarette and i looked deep in the woods and saw it it groweld and i was crying i was so scared!

• rmcdaniel423 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 13:06

A friend told about an encounter her dad had on the Jordan River Pathway between Traverse City and Petoskey. He heard the same type of sound outside his tent at night. He described a terrifying scream. He’s a big game hunter who has traveled the world, seen it all, faced lots of predators. This had him really freaked out. He said the closest description of sound was like a howler monkey, but from something much bigger. Didn’t see anything. Too scared to peak outside the tent!

• kenz4real12 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 13:28

i live by the oregon woods, so me and my friend disided to go invetagating for big foot with our flash lights, so we were walking and then we heard a rustle in a bush, so i shined my flash light and i saw a gorrila face! i screamed and then my friend said, “are you ok?” maybe i was just illusanating, but what i saw matched the siscription of him.

• Glockster777 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 13:50

Can you say flute?

• PS3SEAL wrote on 29 January, 2010, 14:15

I’ve lived in Southern Oregon for a year now, and I’ve already had a couple bigfoot experiences. My first was actually up north in Estacada. I was hiking with my dad and uncle when a horrible smell came over us followed by a couple of large branches cracking. The second and third happened at my house in Southern Oregon. I heard what sounded like a wolf howl mixed with an ape call. I’ve also learned that in the Siskiyou Mountains, there is a bigfoot trap. Needless to say, I BELIEVE!

• fredb3006 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 15:02

you need to go to eastern oklahoma …I heard some shit(while camping) coming out of the woods there that would put goose bumps on a tombstone

• wiou wrote on 29 January, 2010, 15:33

lol I ordered the movie, and it came yesterday ….it is so cool :D

I tell you: buy it!!! it is worth its cost

• dwarfchic13 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 15:57

we were camping down in southeren oregon.. (huckleberry campgrounds if anyone’s heard of it) and we were sitting by the fire when our dogs ran to the end of their chain and wouldn’t quit barking so we went to investigate and me and my friend saw a huge hairy ape-like thing on four legs coming towards us (we thought it was a bear) until it got up and walked into the bushes. we were frozen in place until my brother got there. we told him the story but he was convinced it was a bear.

• xdavanionx wrote on 29 January, 2010, 16:55

I live in the thumb of michigan, although i did not see it my father and I were hanging a tree stand at night when all of a sudden something let out this god awful noise in which the only thing that we could compare it to was a monkey or an ape. Whatever it was it was loud and seemed like only feet away from us.

• Donatillo1961 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 17:14

Oh man, where is the rest of the film ? I was just getting into this!!!

• bobcrawman34 wrote on 29 January, 2010, 17:47

wow great but the pic at 1:17 the eyes are spooky

• DarkTYpivots wrote on 29 January, 2010, 18:13

wow thats really amazing!

• Michigan Bigfoot wrote on 13 February, 2010, 0:42

Great story!! I love reading well written accounts such as this. I have some Michigan Bigfoot-sasquatch stories to share.