Destination Truth: King Tut’s Curse/ Swamp Ape part 4 of 5

Josh and team conduct the first ever nighttime, ghost hunting investigation of King Tutankhamun’s Tomb in Egypt’s Valley of the Kings near Luxor. Next he conducts the show’s first stateside investigation into the swamps of Florida’s Big Cypress National Preserve to search for a legendary primate creature called the Skunk ape.

22 Comments on “Destination Truth: King Tut’s Curse/ Swamp Ape part 4 of 5”

• KyleSurette13 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 3:25

I’d be more scared of meeting a panther, stepping on a snake, or getting bitten by a poisonous spider than actually seeing the skunk ape.

• kirbydude385 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 3:59

wow both of you just stfu. youre acting like 6th graders

• hackleback wrote on 2 February, 2010, 4:30

lol getting mad huh? take it easy tommy boy

• hackleback wrote on 2 February, 2010, 5:46

lol cant handle being wrong huh? stupid little sand rat.

• hackleback wrote on 2 February, 2010, 6:54

lol dont even bother trying to correct me, you know im right. Stupid little sand bug.

• hackleback wrote on 2 February, 2010, 7:22

idiot huh? maybe you need to watch again before acting like you know it all.
    Stupid.

• dinosquadman wrote on 2 February, 2010, 7:47

it’s came idiot!

• hackleback wrote on 2 February, 2010, 8:08

lol , Josh says “We just cum on a cottonmouth snake”.

• animepwn3r wrote on 2 February, 2010, 8:33

D: they came to florida? dammit, i wish i had known

• proptech wrote on 2 February, 2010, 9:27

Oh, definitely! I know if I was in her situation I’d be more comfortable with some sort of sharp, pointy object. I think the biggest critter she’d be able to hurt with that thing would be a snake…

• Zeruel3 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 9:44

@proptech It’s more psychological I think, she feels a bit safer even though it’s about as useful as a turkey arrow against a lion if the Skunk Ape did show up

• proptech wrote on 2 February, 2010, 10:06

I like how Sharra’s got a tiny little knife out as they’re going to set the camera back up after it got knocked over. :-)

• GioDaddy19 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 10:09

I live in California N I Have A WIld Cougar as a Neighbor….N I DOnt live in the wild hahaha!! Rrrghhh!!!

• Zantar17 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 11:03

I dont know if a monkey would eat a dead animal. Leaving meat dosent seem very effective. Maybe a live small animal would be more effective

• AwesomeGamer4 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 11:23

there are no black panthers in the wild

• ParanormalKakashi wrote on 2 February, 2010, 12:05

when i saw the thing move on the camera on 5:57 to 5:58 i jus had to stop and look at it. The freaky thing is, before the whole black shape moves out from behind the tree a whiteish gray thing moves out before it. So im thinkin it’s either an arm for the skunk ape or the tail moving before a panther moves. so either way they got some type of animal walking there.

• marguz4 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 12:15

i agree lay off Jael anyone of us here would be scared in there dark alot of potential threats .. like snakes and gators and possible feral Ape .Sure its nice to comment on people when your sitting safely behind your computer and laugh how she got scared…i bet you and many of us here would be worse in that situation..

• Zeruel3 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 12:24

I think Jael’s allowed to be scared, they go after giant apes strong enough to rip a tree out of the round with tis bare hands, large carnivores, sea monsters, all kinds of thigns that could do serious harm or even kill, I think anyone going into the habitat of such things would be scared

• oilman1971 wrote on 2 February, 2010, 13:16

Panthers, cottonmouths, gators…I think there’s something moving out there in the everglades where people go missing…oi…I gotta hand it to these guys, They have brass balls

• underthemangotreee wrote on 2 February, 2010, 14:15

Lay off Jael. Shes usually walking around with the host, josh. Therefore, she usually gets a lot of camera time. They edit all of this, and it is plausible that they edit her to come off complaining more than others. Point is, bicha also comments on this episode, saying he was scared as shyte at one point when hearing noises. Now jael had alligators surrounding her, shes walking around with crazy josh, finds a cottonmouth, also hearing tons of noise, why isnt she allowed to say shes scared?

• georgetteduncan wrote on 2 February, 2010, 14:52

No, there’s no Yeti in the U.S., but there are an abundance of BIGFOOT sightings in the U.S.

• georgetteduncan wrote on 2 February, 2010, 15:05

I, personally, find Sharra much more appealing. She’s much smarter that Jael and isn’t near the Baby Wet and Tears that Jeal is.