Destination Truth: King Tut’s Curse/ Swamp Ape part 5 of 5

Josh and team conduct the first ever nighttime, ghost hunting investigation of King Tutankhamun’s Tomb in Egypt’s Valley of the Kings near Luxor. Next he conducts the show’s first stateside investigation into the swamps of Florida’s Big Cypress National Preserve to search for a legendary primate creature called the Skunk ape.

18 Comments on “Destination Truth: King Tut’s Curse/ Swamp Ape part 5 of 5”

• Bioflamingo wrote on 3 February, 2010, 4:06

zomg fail faggots

• fuunguus wrote on 3 February, 2010, 4:50

The thing that moved in front of the cam must have been taller than a panther, and shorter in lenght than a bear, that scares me :D Walked so fast by! Just like it was a human, oooor something else ^^

• Zeruel3 wrote on 3 February, 2010, 5:46

I can’t of anything else in that swamp that could’ve knocked it down, the snakes aren’t big enough, even the invasive pythons, a gator, panther, rat or very lost dog wouldn’t have been high up enough to be seen on the camera, there aren’t any indeginous primates, a possum’d be too weak, I can only think of three candidates: Black bear, human and skunk ape

• proptech wrote on 3 February, 2010, 6:44

Good point. It’s kind of hard to tell where the camera is located in relation to the water’s edge.

• Zeruel3 wrote on 3 February, 2010, 6:52

@proptech I very much doubt it, unless the gator ran into it or went underneath it, it wouldn’t have budged, maybe shake the video feed a little, plus a gator wouldn’t have gone past the camera and the knock it down unless it was on stilts or it’d sprouted wings, it could’ve been the panther but again, it wouldn’t have been high enough to be seen and whatever it was seemed to’ve passed in front, then gone around the back to knock it over. My bet is it’s a black bear or, possibly, a Skunk Ape

• proptech wrote on 3 February, 2010, 7:28

@Zeruel3- Could an alligator walking by have hit it with its tail or something?

• KLINTENATOR wrote on 3 February, 2010, 8:06

at like 15 sec u see an eye move really fast !!

• ichbeinAufkurs wrote on 3 February, 2010, 8:11

Jael is pretty brave but can get really annoying sometimes :/

• thesweetlol wrote on 3 February, 2010, 8:13

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa immmmm…………….SCAREDDDDDD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Zeruel3 wrote on 3 February, 2010, 8:46

The kind of tripod Joshs team were using is very sturdy, I’ve used them myself, it takes a gale force wind to knock one of those over with a camera on top of it, a panther or bear might’ve been able to do it, nothing smaller, or a Skunk Ape

• ChiselM wrote on 3 February, 2010, 8:57

Thanks for posting these up. Really cool to see these ppl braving it out to search the truth. I wish I could join them in their exploration.

• XxSystemofaEricxX wrote on 3 February, 2010, 9:41

no real proof once again

• SaxyRita wrote on 3 February, 2010, 10:03

Thanks for these videos… I cannot wait for the rest of the season… You have no idea. These, however, shall suit me just fine until DT comes back with new pisodes. I LOVE Josh… And if I could do anything like these guys, life would be perfect, tiny planes, danger, and all.

• zhengnian wrote on 3 February, 2010, 10:40

1:14 wow its look like a head of an ape!

• yaphannwen wrote on 3 February, 2010, 10:53

thx 4 the vids! :D

• surfergirl10126 wrote on 3 February, 2010, 11:35

i skiped this episode but i watching the next one

• dapababi wrote on 3 February, 2010, 12:30

thankz shaunrwil on posting these videos because i didnot watch these shows

• Ron Read wrote on 29 August, 2010, 19:57

I actually want to plan an expedition in that area this winter via kayak. Does anybody know a good water accessing point?